Monday, July 6, 2009

graphics manipulation








Ok...I'm trying to learn how to a) work with pictures on my new macbook and b) find the pictures to link to them when blogging. It's confusing, having been a PC user for so many years. For one thing, I'm so used to using Paintshop Pro to edit and manipulate my pictures. On the macbook, I've been trying to learn the open source program GIMP to play with my pictures. I think I'll learn this program eventually, but the learning curve seems a bit steep. Then finding the picture after I stash it away seems a bit cumbersome. Probably I'll get used to it, too. Anyway, I'm attempting to upload a couple of simple pics of earrings I just played with for a bit.

1 comment:

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

I had a hard time switching to Vista...where the heck were my pictures!! It took a while, but I got it. Congrats on getting a Mac. Don't know anyone that doesn't like theirs.