Saturday, June 7, 2008

Tagged for a meme

Oy! I got tagged by MaryT! I'll play, but I'm not going to tag anyone else....everyone who wants to play, feel free to claim a tag from me. :-)

What was I doing 10 years ago?
gah! much has changed, much is the same:

working as a nurse in an ER,

raising and homeschooling a quiet, bright 13 yr old,

beading,

wearing MUCH smaller clothes


What are 5 things on my to-do list for today?

Make a pouch for my new ipod nano....LOVE the tech stuff!

hang with my kiddo (home for college break for another week),

maybe snap a pic of said pouch....

transfer more music to said nano

make salmon and salad for supper


Snacks I enjoy….

lately, steamed apples with cinnamon and nutmeg, no sugar

onion bagels!

strawberries, just plain



Things I would do if I were a billionaire:

quit work

spread the money around

TRAVEL

buy a big house in the pacific NW, and one in NM, and split my time between them



Places I have lived:

Maryland

Northern New Mexico

Arkansas



Jobs I have had:

migrant tree planter

med/surg nurse

nursing home nurse

long term care psych nurse

ER nurse



Bloggers I’m tagging for this meme….

Anyone who wants to play....





1 comment:

Padparadscha said...

I love your meme, it's so cool and so serious at the same time !

Hugs.

Hélène