Tuesday, September 9, 2008

September Progress




I've been working on tons of things and have just now gotten started on my Sept. BJP, but I think it'll go quickly. Meanwhile, I'm posting pics of some of my recent knitting and beadwork. I've been making a lot of strung bracelets with crystals lately, and then the little deerskin rosary pouches are very popular, too. The knitted dishcloth has an owl worked into it-the design isn't too easy to see in the pic, but it looks good in real life.
Can't wait to see all the work that's being done.
Cheers,
Sarah

1 comment:

Timaree said...

I like your projects. I've never seen anything knit in the center of a dishcloth before. I don't make them; I tried one and found it too thick but I use the same pattern and turn them into square baby blankets using acrylic yarns.

Your rosary holders are very nice too. I make rosaries and try to make a box or bag of some sort for each one. I've never made anything like yours.