Sunday, June 20, 2010

Website? What website


I've been trying to get a decent website up and running and am amazed at the difference ten years has made in HTML writing and strategies. So far I've managed to get a little slideshow of pics of my beadwork working, and am now moving on to trying to update all my old pages from my ancient geocities site. Eventually, I want to have a bit of a store to try and see if I can sell some beadwork. Heh! I imagine if I were more industrious with my etsy site, I'd manage to sell more. Anyway, I have some pages of free tutorials up, and old patterns, and am going to add this new free pattern sometime today. (Our internet is 'down', and I'm blogging on a borrowed connection, but don't think I want to hang out and do actual html work.) If the connection comes back up today, I may get some more work done on the site, otherwise, actual beadwork may occur.
Happy Father's Day to any of you Dads that happen across this blog.

No comments: