Monday, June 4, 2007

time out for inspiration

The way my work schedule works is...work Wed, Thur, Fri nights from 7p to 7a. Off Saturday (which is mostly devoted to sleep), Sunday, Monday and Tuesday. This week my son and I have decided to take a quick trip down south to Carlsbad (about 300 mile drive), to tour the caverns which we haven't done for years, and to take in the sights. I'm hoping to get lots of pics of the caves and the desert flora. We should be back late Tuesday evening and then it's back to work Wednesday night. That takes quite a bit of beading time out of my month, but I think it'll be worth it. I'll post pics to the blog if I get some good ones.

1 comment:

Mary Timme said...

This sounds like a neat trip. I think we may actually go somewhere for a couple of days this summer. Won't be as neat or as much fun though. Have a great time. Life has been interrupting my blog time too. Sometimes it goes that way.