Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Another Swarovski Project Finished





I worked up my second crystal red magma fancy pear into another elegant, evening wear type necklace. This one is choker length, at just 16 inches, with gold plated charlottes and dark gold Swarovski bicones, I think they're medium vitrail, accented with translucent deep red seed beads. The necklace is a modified 'vines' pattern, originated by Chris Prussing of Alaska (she sells patterns on bead-patterns.com). The clasp is a tiny S clasp, gold toned. This Swarovski adventure has been a blast, and I think I'll be using a lot more of these shiny darlings in the future. Now, if I could just find a reliable outlet for all this bling, but that's an issue for most beadworkers.

Again, a special thanks to Artbeads.com for supplying these fantastic crystals!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WOW!! "Very Beautiful Necklace"