Sunday, August 30, 2009

Learning Photoshop


I've been working through an old Creative Suite Bible that I picked up used on Amazon. Finally I'm beginning to learn how to use the programs (slowly-I'm still in the early chapters). I'm gaining a lot of respect for the power of photoshop. I don't find it to be an intuitive program at all, although my son differs with me on that. I'm having to go through each of the tools, one at a time and try to figure out what they really do and how the different programs in the suite work together. (My CS program is the first rendition-and an educational release at that. No way could I afford the real thing, unless I learn to use it and can justify to myself that it's a reasonable expense.) Anyway, here's that tall ship pic I took in San Francisco,manipulated a bit with Photoshop.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sarah, I love, love, love the necklace with the big pear shaped crystal. It's a WOW!