Friday, September 21, 2007

Love my Versa loom!



Having finished my September piece, I moved on to something I'd been wanting to do for a while, make a new bracelet pattern that I'll probably refine and sell on bead-patterns. It's a little day of the dead bracelet pattern, I haven't decided whether to mount it on a metal blank or make it a soft bracelet. I also played around with another polymer clay face that I made and mounted it on a little aluminum pill box, and have named it my moonface box. This one I'm selling on etsy.
All in all, a good week!

5 comments:

Aurora said...

very cool bracelet!

Anonymous said...

I am reading this article second time today, you have to be more careful with content leakers. If I will fount it again I will send you a link

Anonymous said...

You have to express more your opinion to attract more readers, because just a video or plain text without any personal approach is not that valuable. But it is just form my point of view

Anonymous said...

hello ppl. I'm actually into shoes and I have been digging as far as something that particular make. The prices due to the fact that the boots are about 320 pounds on every page. But finally I base this locate selling them someone is concerned half price. I really want those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will definetly order those. what can you tell me about these?

Anonymous said...

hello dudes. I'm really into shoes and I had been looking for that singular brand. The prices seeking the velcros were all over 200 dollars on every site. But definitively I base this location selling them for the benefit of half price. I absolutely want those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will definetly purchase them. what can you say about it?