Sunday, August 22, 2010

INDIAN MARKET DAY 2

Still traveling in full sensory overload mode. Today I'm trying to just gravitate towards things that I've never seen before or things that are just so stunning that they pull me towards them. The first thing I saw today that really caught my eye was a table full of dolls woven from something like willow, but on further reflection I bet it's cedar. There were two lovely women at the booth, by the name of Gobin from Tulalip, Washington.



They had won a blue ribbon for their work and and they were happy to let me take pictures of the dolls (also hats, which weren't for sale, but they said they'd be bringing some next year).



Looks like it's almost lunchtime. Time to get back out there. My buddy Beth is hopefully on her way up from Albuquerque to meet up with us.

No comments: